A fuller and more descriptive orientation is coming soon! For now, you can see all the elements of The CulturalMastery™ Experience below.
This experience is designed to fully transform your cultural mindset and skill set. It will allow you both to expand and protect your brand.
Cultural mindset is how we view one another and skill set is how we treat one another. It addresses such matters as bias, stereotypes, racism, and more. Cultural skill set refers to how we connect, create, and collaborate with one another.
Fee: $1600 for everything included below.
HERE’S ARE THE DETAILS!
The CulturalMastery™ Deep Dive Experience is a powerful combination of our online course experience, student engagement, live monthly student and alumni meetings, and live coaching as desired. It includes the following:
• Course: The CulturalMastery™ Online course typically takes a student 25 to 30 hours to complete. It is a deep dive into The 6 Stages of Cultural Mastery and teaches the necessary cultural mindset and skill set to become a cultural master.
• Certification: CCM (Certified in Cultural Mastery) Issued by Bilingual America, the parent company of Cultural Mastery.
• Cultural Concentrations: The student must choose and complete one cultural concentration to graduate from this program and receive the CCM certification. Concentrations include; African Americans, Africans, Asians, C-Level Executives, Economically Distressed, Gen Y (Millenials), Gen Z, Global Race Relations, Hispanics, Indians (from India), LGBTQ+, Muslims, Political Divide. As a way to encourage continued development, graduates will receive access to one new cultural concentration monthly for one year.
• Vocational Concentration: Each student will choose a vocational concentration that will teach them cultural matters that specifically apply to their vocations. Presently we offer the following six vocational concentrations; business leaders, educational leaders, law enforcement leaders, ministry leaders, nonprofit leaders, political leaders.
• Community Connection and Conversation: We provide an online community for our students where they can connect and converse with other Cultural Mastery™ students and graduates. Our conversation groups provide an outstanding place for safe and informed cultural conversations as well as students and alumni can choose to connect directly with other like-minded people as they would on any social media site.
• Culture Cast Live Guests: Through our monthly live student-only Culture Cast event we provide private monthly live events with cultural and DEI leaders to expose our students and alumni to the very best thought-leaders in this space. All alumni will have access to this event with no expiration.
• Monthly Live Moderated Conversations: We provide a private monthly live conversation normally led by Ricardo González, the author of The 6 Stages of Cultural Mastery, The 6 Stages of Cultural Sales, The Cultural Transformation Manifesto and the developer of the CulturalMastery™ Deep Dive Experience. These are opportunities to openly discuss cultural happenings, ask questions, and communicate together in a structured and safe conversation.
• One-on-One and Group Cohort Coaching: This is an optional fee-based service for those who want to have a trained coach lead them through the course experience. There are eight one-hour coaching sessions provided in both one-on-one and group cohorts. Call for rates.